Skip To Main Content

High School Resources

PSAT Information

Learn about the PSAT and how 11th graders can prepare for the test by visiting the College Board website.

Graduation Information

  • Graduation Requirements - Click HERE to view the credit and course requirements for Graduation and make sure you are on track!

  • Community Service Verification Form - Click HERE to download the form and keep track of your community service requirements for graduation.

  • View this chart and gain a better understanding of how your GPA is calculated.
  • Read the "Change of Majors Policy" HERE.

College Corner

Interested in learning more about the college application process, need a letter of recommendation, or have questions about financial aid? Head over to the College Corner and find the answers to your questions!

Request a High School Transcript

Click here to request a copy of an official or unofficial high school transcript.

Summer Programs

Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week (PFEW)
PFEW is an exciting summer education program where current 10th and 11th graders can explore modern business and their future! By running their own company with students from all over the state, students gain invaluable knowledge, relevant skills, powerful tools and discover how their talents translate into great careers. The great thing about PFEW is that it is different for everyone, but personal to each student. We guarantee one thing - there will be a spark, a new thought, an innovative idea, or a new direction that will change their lives in new ways. No matter what, students will be better prepared for the future and ready to take on the world! Interested students can apply online at Applications are being received on a first come, first served basis with no set deadline. For more information, visit

Working Papers

Students enrolled in high school and under the age of 18 must obtain working papers prior to beginning work. Forms may be printed from the PDF link below, or obtained outside of the High School Counseling Office, Room 715.  Middle School Students can obtain forms from the Middle School Counseling Office, Room 426.

Please note: Performing Arts does not provide working papers, only the forms used to obtain them. Click the link below to learn how to obtain working papers through the School District of Philadelphia.

The School District of Philadelphia: Working Papers

Working Papers Application (downloadable pdf)